- "I hope to see genuine inclusion in the digital advertising industry," Boomtown's Brenda Ulay
- Tackling your B-BBEE in 2021 - 4 tips to doing more with less
- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
Part-Time/Freelance Relocation Consultant
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#RC Ghana 11/2020|
Job descriptionA South African based company is looking for an individual who is interested in working as a part-time/freelance relocation consultant in Accra, Ghana.
We work with corporate clients offering expertise and resources to relocate their employees. The relocation consultant will be involved with handling all aspects of the assignee's relocation in the host country.
- Must be residing in Accra (this role cannot be conducted remotely)
- Completed high school
- Speak, read and write English (high levels of business English required)
- Valid identity document/passport
- Valid and current driver's license
- Reliable and roadworthy vehicle
- Current car insurance
- Reliable internet access
- Mobile Phone
- Effective communication
- Reliability and flexibility
- Supporting cultural diversity
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of local community/areas, housing, schooling, medical facilities and shopping areas in Accra where expatriates settle
Please forward your current CV to: email@example.com
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
See Job Description
Posted on 09 Nov 13:43
+ 27 21 763 4240
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.