Image credit Makoya Designs
If you have any links or resources to be added to this page, please mail .
- President Cyril Ramaphosa announces nationwide lockdown from midnight on Thursday, 26 March, for 21 days - read announcement, watch video.
- Essential services and businesses allowed to operate under lockdown - more info, permit required.
- Final lockdown regulations - restriction on movement, essential goods and services, places closed
- Main Health Department Portal - sacoronavirus.co.za
- Donate to SA's Solidarity Convid-19 fund- solidarityfund.co.za.
- SA Government info page: www.gov.za/NovelCoronavirus.
- SA Government official statements - link
- The National Institute for Communicable Diseases: www.nicd.ac.za
- SMME Debt Relief - register your business at www.smmesa.gov.za for financial assistance if impacted by the lockdown, read more.
- Wesgro business advice and support - www.supportbusiness.co.za.
- Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999
- WhatsApp Support Line: send "hi" to 0600-123456 or view using WhatsApp Web.
- Regional numbers and hospitals for managing the COVID-19 cases - www.gov.za/Coronavirus.
- SMME distress line: 0860 663 7867 or email:
South African news sources
- Bizcommunity special section
- Google news
- Twitter #COVID19SA
- News24 news - live updates
- Daily Maverick
- Eyewitness News
- Mail & Guardian
- Times Live
- The Citizen
- World Health Organization - www.who.int
- US Centers for Disease Control - www.cdc.gov
- COVID-19 Screening Tool
World Health Organization resources
Financial and legal issues
- Permit required for essential services during lockdown
- How the Covid-19 lockdown will affect your employer's finances
- BusinessTech: Employees not being paid during the coronavirus lockdown - here's how to apply for funding
- Podcast: No work no pay?
- Podcast: Business closure?
- Podcast: Money worries?
- Podcast: Contracts, cancellations and confusion
Social media resources
- Upload your motivational videos or images which will be shared onto digital billboards across South Africa www.keepthegees.com